windows 7 x64 shutdown

rjmccorkle

does anyone know a solution to shutting down windows 7 x64 via python
script? the win32 obviously doesn't work... something similar?

Irmen de Jong

does anyone know a solution to shutting down windows 7 x64 via python
script? the win32 obviously doesn't work... something similar?

http://goo.gl/5tVPj
(a recipe on activestate, First hit on Google for 'python ctypes shutdown')

Works fine on my win7 x64 system. I don't think that using 32-bits API will stop you
from doing stuff like this.

-irmen