    Is it a memory problem?

    Any ideas?
    Many thx~

    Ricky Chan, Apr 6, 2006

  2. Ricky Chan

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Umlja3kgQ2hhbg==?= wrote on 06 apr 2006 in

    > I have a asp page which show a hundred of record and each row contains
    > a dropdownlist.
    > It run very fine on winXP.
    >
    > However,all dropdownlist can not be showed on Win98 after the record
    > number greater than 140.
    >
    > Is it a memory problem?
    >
    > Any ideas?
    > Many thx~

    ASP runs on the server, the browser on the client,
    so it cannot be an ASP problem.

    Please choose another NG for this.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Apr 6, 2006

  3. "Ricky Chan" <> wrote in message
    > I have a asp page which show a hundred of record and each row contains a
    > dropdownlist.
    > It run very fine on winXP.
    >
    > However,all dropdownlist can not be showed on Win98 after the record

    number
    > greater than 140.
    >
    > Is it a memory problem?
    >
    > Any ideas?
    > Many thx~

    Yes Win98 will be running out of resources. Dropdowns are windows.

    When you have a design that requires multiple rows to have a set of controls
    a better design is to have only one set of controls which are dynamically
    relocated over the row for editing purposes.

    Anthony

    Anthony Jones, Apr 6, 2006