Windows & Apache 1.3 & mod_python.dll

Discussion in 'Python' started by Tama, May 16, 2006.

  1. Tama

    Tama Guest

    Hello, I've didn't find any answer to my problem so I start a new
    topic.

    I have installed Apache 1.3.33 on Windows XP.
    I've also downloaded and installed ActivePython form
    http://www.activestate.com/.

    Then I went to http://www.modpython.org/ and search how to use python
    script with my web pages. I've tried all the version of mod_python
    under 2.7.11. As I'm under Windows XP, I can only install
    mod_python.dll and I've done what is here
    http://www.modpython.org/live/mod_python-2.7.8/doc-html/app-wininst.html

    So now my problem is that when I start my Apache server I get this
    error :
    "cannot load c:/easy-php1-8/apache/module/mod_python.dll into server :
    (126) ..."

    Do you have any solution or do you know a .dll ou a .so file that work
    ?
    Thank for your help.
    Tama, May 16, 2006

  2. Any particular reason for not using Apache 2, and mod_python 3.x?

    Anyways, looks to me like there's a problem with the path where the DLL
    is installed, vs. where it's search for by Apache?

    I had no particular problems installing Apache 2 and mod_python 3.x on
    WinXP, using the mod_python installer.

    Sorry, but that's best I can offer!
    Tim N. van der Leeuw, May 16, 2006