Windows Application Event 1309

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by CPiO, Sep 22, 2009.

  1. CPiO

    CPiO Guest

    Does anyone know what causes the following warning or how to resolve the
    below issue ?
    Windows 2003 R2 Standard x64 Service Pack 2
    Micrsoft CRM V4 Application Server
    ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0

    The following warning is logged in the application event log every few
    minutes:

    Event code: 3005
    Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
    Event ID 48a25484047b482ebae1b33c5c683575
    Event sequence: 82626
    Event occurrence 703
    Event details code: 0

    Exception message: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized

    Request URL: http://bromcrm1/Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd

    Thanks

    CPiO, Sep 22, 2009

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q1BpTw==?= <> wrote in

    > Does anyone know what causes the following warning or how to resolve
    > the below issue ?
    > Windows 2003 R2 Standard x64 Service Pack 2
    > Micrsoft CRM V4 Application Server
    > ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
    >
    > The following warning is logged in the application event log every few
    > minutes:
    >
    > Event code: 3005
    > Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
    > Event ID 48a25484047b482ebae1b33c5c683575
    > Event sequence: 82626
    > Event occurrence 703
    > Event details code: 0
    >
    > Exception message: The request failed with HTTP status 401:
    > Unauthorized
    >
    > Request URL: http://bromcrm1/Reserved.ReportViewerWebControl.axd

    It comes from the Report Viewer control on a page. When it is getting
    its data from the axd, there is a security issue. Most likely the user
    is getting some sort of error or incomplete data from the process.

    Resolution: You have to repro the issue and the devs might have to add a
    bit of tracing code to the page to determine exactly what is happening.

    Is this a forms based or windows based (auth wise) app?

    Peace and Grace,

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Twitter: @gbworld

    My vacation and childhood cancer awareness site:
    http://www.crazycancertour.com

    | Think outside the box! |

    Gregory A. Beamer, Sep 22, 2009