Windows Auth. Timeout after 60 minutes

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Tom Smit, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. Tom Smit

    Tom Smit Guest

    We're having a problem where our application is timing out
    after 60 minutes no matter what type of activity is
    occuring. A user can be in the middle of a server call
    and it will timeout after 60 minutes. This only occurs
    with Windows authentication and not forms based.

    We have the following in the web.config:

    <authentication mode="Windows">
    <forms loginUrl="Login.aspx" name="RiskLogin"
    timeout="120" path="/">
    </forms>
    </authentication>

    <sessionState mode="StateServer"
    stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424"
    sqlConnectionString="data source=127.0.0.1;user
    id=sa;password=" cookieless="false" timeout="120" />

    Where is this 60 minute timeout coming from? Am i missing
    something?
    Tom Smit, Apr 7, 2004