Windows Authentication across domains

Iris

Hi,

We are deploying an ASP.net application which will be
accessed across domains.
We are currently facing a problem because users from other
domains have their access denied when trying to view the
page. There is a trusted connection between the two
domains. How can users from the other domain access the
webpage?

Another question is: we have a machine. Its name is
machine1. Another server is:server.abc.com. They point to
the same IP Address but the ASP.net application cannot be
accessed by server.abc.com but can be accessed by machine1.
What can be done so that server.abc.com can be accessed?
The configuration of the webconfig are as follows:

<authentication mode="Windows" />
<identity impersonate="true" />
<authorization>
<allow roles="machine1\Users" />