Windows Authentication across domains

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Iris, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. Iris

    Iris Guest

    Hi,

    We are deploying an ASP.net application which will be
    accessed across domains.
    We are currently facing a problem because users from other
    domains have their access denied when trying to view the
    page. There is a trusted connection between the two
    domains. How can users from the other domain access the
    webpage?

    Another question is: we have a machine. Its name is
    machine1. Another server is:server.abc.com. They point to
    the same IP Address but the ASP.net application cannot be
    accessed by server.abc.com but can be accessed by machine1.
    What can be done so that server.abc.com can be accessed?
    The configuration of the webconfig are as follows:

    <authentication mode="Windows" />
    <identity impersonate="true" />
    <authorization>
    <allow roles="machine1\Users" />