    impersonation = true ) and IIS configured to use integrated security only.
    From what I have read, this should suppress the logon prompt is you are
    currently logged into the same domain. Am I missing something? I get a logon
    prompt consistenty, no matter how I access the server.

    Thanks in advance...
    Jim Leary, Sep 23, 2003

  2. If your url have dots for example:

    www.myComputer.com

    the IE think this is a exteranl access and don't send
    your credentials, it think you are on an internet zone.
    If you only type the computer name it would work.

    If you want to use dots in the url you need to add the
    address to be trusted in Internet Exploerer security
    settings.

    /Fredrik Normén NSQUARED2

    authentication (
    >impersonation = true ) and IIS configured to use

    integrated security only.
    >From what I have read, this should suppress the logon

    prompt is you are

    Fredrik Normén NSQUARED, Sep 24, 2003