    where the application is hosted.

    please suggest.

    Raagz
    =?Utf-8?B?cmFhZ3o=?=, Jun 20, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cmFhZ3o=?=

    MattC Guest

    Do you have a trust set up between the two domains?

    MattC
    "raagz" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am developing an intranet portal and i have used Windows Authentication.
    > The application is hosted on a windows 2003 server with .NET Framework

    1.1.
    > I have set the session timeout to 20 minutes in the web.config.
    > The application is a reporting tool and at times there are some long

    running
    > queries which may take 5-6 minutes to run .
    > when my application(site) is accessed by users, few users are getting the
    > windows authentication Login screen while they are running these long
    > running queries (but this happens on random basis and not every time). but

    > dont get any such windows login screen no matter how long the query takes

    > execute.
    >
    > The Web application is hosted on a different domain while the users are in

    > different domain. While I as a developer access the site from the same

    domain

    MattC, Jun 20, 2005

  3. Hi Matt,

    Yes , the trust has been setup between the two domains.
    I am getting these errors mainly when there are long running queries in the
    Database.

    is this got anything to do with the Windows Authentication ?

    Regards
    Raagz

    =?Utf-8?B?cmFhZ3o=?=, Jun 21, 2005