    password too , the account does not lock out neither the login is
    recongnised for a correct pwd.

    Am I missing something?

    msnews.microsoft.com, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Hi,

    How have you secured this file? Is it secured via a location tag under the
    web.config or have you got some code under the Page_Load to check the users
    role?

    Tom

    "msnews.microsoft.com" <.net user> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I'm stuck with a user authentication issue and desperately need some help.
    > here's the situation - I have a web application where all the users in the
    > domain have access to the pages. Except an edit page -
    > edit_employee.aspx,only the users in the custom admin group (-
    > domain_name\webapp_admin) have access to it. So if anyone navigates to

    the

    Tomas McGuinness, Oct 10, 2003

  3. msnews.microsoft.com

    yyt Guest

    The web.config has the code to allow only users of the group
    "domain_name\webapp_admin"
    again, the authentication works for all the users except this new user accnt
    that was created on the domain.

    yyt, Oct 10, 2003