Windows Authentication

Nick Wright

Hi

I'm trying to implement a forms based NT authentication mechanisum..

I've managed this for Windows 2000 / NT users, XP users.... but sadly not fo
9x users i.e. Windows 95 and Windows 98 / ME users...

I'm after the user logging into a web based server application with their Windows Username & Password, this information is then authneticated and the user then connects to a portal application ( implementing single sign on...!

However all 95 / 98 and ME users don't get authenticated..

I'm using the LogonUser AP

How might I implement this...

Regards