Windows bandwidth monitor

RunLevelZero

Hey guys, I've done some searching but can't seem to find anything that
helps me out. I want to write a simple bandwidth monitor that will sit
in the taskbar of windows and tell me my upload and download speeds. I
intend to use wxpython for the little taskbar icon. If anyone can give
me a helping hand I would be more than appreciative.

Thanks

Tor Erik

RunLevelZero said:
Hey guys, I've done some searching but can't seem to find anything that
helps me out. I want to write a simple bandwidth monitor that will sit
in the taskbar of windows and tell me my upload and download speeds. I
intend to use wxpython for the little taskbar icon. If anyone can give
me a helping hand I would be more than appreciative.

Thanks

For the monitoring part, google "win32pdh"