Windows based perl editor?

kelticeye

I do all my development on windows and then transfer it over to linux
for actual testing.

On 5 June 2000, 08:00, (e-mail address removed) (Tad McClellan) wrote ...
There is no old/new version difference re $ARGV.

It has worked find for years. It works fine today.

The only problems I have experienced have been when a Perl Editor,
such as DzSoft Perl Editor has passed strings to this variable in
windowed mode (Vs command line mode) such that:

$ARGV[0] = "name=DzSoft+Perl+Editor"
$ARGV[1] = "email=support%40dzsoft%2Ecom"

Anyone experiencing such a problem should check this first and amend
their script accordingly.

Dr.Ruud

Bill H schreef:
The biggest thing I really
want is the incremental backup so that I can walk back through
previous versions of a program if I discover that changes I made
"broke" something else.

Use a VCS and commit with each save.