Windows Coder Needed

Discussion in 'C++' started by need.a.codemaster@gmail.com, Jul 17, 2006.

  1. Guest

    For a client of ours we are searching someone with the following
    knowledge

    Windows
    Virusscanners
    Spyware tools

    We need a windows application that runs in the background and for
    example changes the results from searchengines. preferably written in
    C++

    People download this in trade for services from our side. So we DO NOT
    need scripts that automatically install applications, or the
    application.

    You can get payed on a project base or an hour base.

    We pay good money, you make good software. Also we would like you to
    keep updating this tool (and get payed ofcourse) if possible.

    You can contact us trough

    Thanx!

    And ps. If your name is Neo of Tr!n!ty of H@ckz0r..... please don't
    waste your and our time ;)