windows control hosted by IE

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWQ=?=, Apr 20, 2005.

  1. I have asked for help in this topic before and got many responses from
    friends here.
    After reading some article, I have not got the technical detail yet. The
    following is what I did and I only get a title message and empty frame. What
    I should do? Is there anything missing? Thanks

    1. I have a windows application (form), WindowsCalculator.exe.
    2. I have a DLL file, CalculatorEngine.dll for use of the windows
    application form.
    3. I have install an assembly into the global assembly cache for
    CalculatorEngine.dll
    4. My HTML file to host WindowsCalculator.exe as follows:

    <head>
    <title>Test Windows Control in IE</title>
    </head>

    <h3>Test Windows Controls</h3>
    <object id="winControl"

    classid="http:WindowsCCalculator.exe"