  1. Hi All,

    I have tryed to create a windows control for Internet Explore. It is working fine without Database process. When I add any database process in the code then I started to get an Error from the Control.

    Chung
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2h1bmc=?=, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Chung, do you mean a server control or user control? What error? What
    process? What anything? What are you asking for help with? For future
    reference, if you are getting an error you want help with, try posting the
    error, then we don't have to guess. Your post, as is, is useless.

    Raymond Lewallen, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Are you trying to access a local database on the client, or a remote
    database on the server?
    Either way I'd expect some security hassles.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jun 22, 2004