Windows Control in Internet Explore

Guest

Hi All,

I have tryed to create a windows control for Internet Explore. It is working fine without Database process. When I add any database process in the code then I started to get an Error from the Control.

Chung

Raymond Lewallen

Chung, do you mean a server control or user control? What error? What
process? What anything? What are you asking for help with? For future
reference, if you are getting an error you want help with, try posting the
error, then we don't have to guess. Your post, as is, is useless.

Chung said:
Hi All,

I have tryed to create a windows control for Internet Explore. It is
working fine without Database process. When I add any database process in
the code then I started to get an Error from the Control.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Are you trying to access a local database on the client, or a remote
database on the server?
Either way I'd expect some security hassles.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP