Windows domain a/c not working ,asp.net ,pls help

Raghu Raman

I have a web application runs under windows authentication works well
for the users registered on the same machine .

I want my app should allow the domain users to access .I mean the domain
users as the users registered under the windows domain account on other
machine .

So I have 2 machines one has my app running and the other is the domain
server . I want to access my app from the domain server using windows
authentication .

Ex: Domain name : VTECH
User : User1 :
<allow user=”VTECH\User1”/> ,but it is not working ..

Please help me Gurus how can I access the app from another machine using
win domain account .

Thanks
Raghu

Six faces rule the world