    Regards,
    Rayne

    , Nov 30, 2009

  2. On 30 Nov, 06:25, "" <> wrote:

    > I'm trying to convert some code designed to work on Linux to now work
    > on Windows. Part of the code uses scandir( ) to store the file names
    > in an array. Is there a Windows equivalent of this function?

    you should really try a windows group, but try FindFirstFile() etc.

    Nick Keighley, Nov 30, 2009

  3. techgeeknet

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    With _findnext() windows native call we can implement scandir, (refcode .net /2013/02/posix-directory-browsing-for-windows_14.html) here there is wrapper which does exactly this, may be helpful.

    techgeeknet, Feb 28, 2013