Windows Forms and Windows Service Exchange

Nemisis

Hi everyone,

I believe this is possible as i think this is how anti-virus works, i
have created a windows service with a couple public readonly
properties and i would like to read these properties from a Windows
Forms application?

Is this possible?

I have made a windows service that reads and sends emails from a
message queue using a timer control. But because people log on and
log off of our server, i cannot have it as a windows forms
application, as it closes when you log off.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?? Thanks in advance