    Grant Edwards grante Yow! Yow! I like my new
    at DENTIST...
    visi.com
    Grant Edwards, Dec 6, 2006

  2. Grant Edwards

    hrh1818 Guest

    How did you come to your conclusion? The scipy page at
    http://www.scipy.org/Download shows the following:
    "Install SciPy 0.5.1 for Python 2.4 or SciPy 0.5.1 for Python 2.3"

    Howard

    hrh1818, Dec 6, 2006

  3. Grant Edwards

    Robert Kern Guest

    hrh1818 wrote:
    > How did you come to your conclusion? The scipy page at
    > http://www.scipy.org/Download shows the following:
    > "Install SciPy 0.5.1 for Python 2.4 or SciPy 0.5.1 for Python 2.3"

    ScientificPython != scipy

    http://dirac.cnrs-orleans.fr/ScientificPython/
    http://sourcesup.cru.fr/projects/scientific-py/

    --
    Robert Kern

    an underlying truth."
    -- Umberto Eco
    Robert Kern, Dec 7, 2006
  4. Grant Edwards

    hrh1818 Guest

    How right you are. Thanks for the correctikon, Howard

    hrh1818, Dec 7, 2006
  5. Grant Edwards

    Guest

    On 06.12.2006, at 23:36, Grant Edwards wrote:

    > Can anybody point me to a windows installer for scientific
    > python that will work with Python 2.4? The Scientific python
    > download page only has an installer for Python 2.3.

    If you find one, please send me a copy so that I can put it on the
    download page!

    Konrad.
    Konrad Hinsen
    Saint Aubin - BP 48
    91192 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
    Tel. +33-1 69 35 97 15
    E-Mail:
    , Dec 7, 2006
  6. On 2006-12-07, <> wrote:
    > On 06.12.2006, at 23:36, Grant Edwards wrote:
    >
    >> Can anybody point me to a windows installer for scientific
    >> python that will work with Python 2.4? The Scientific python
    >> download page only has an installer for Python 2.3.

    > If you find one, please send me a copy so that I can put it on
    > the download page!

    No luck. I think I'm going to have to uninstall everything and
    start over with Enthought Python.

    God I hate working with MS-Windows...

    --
    Grant Edwards grante Yow! Give them