Windows integrated authentication

J-T

I'm using this authentication type internally and later we will move stuff
to the roduction server which is behind the firewall (but still we don;t
want it to be available to the public,but only our members) .My concern is
that if my current setting will work in our production too? I mean this type
of authentication works for our members outside of our LAN? dose the pop up
window comes up and asks them for user name and password? or I have to have
another authentication type besides this?

Thanks

Guest

J-T,

This configuration is going to work on that environment, but you have to
take into account that if you use that security scheme you need to have a
windows user configured for every person that is going to use your
application.

Pablo