Windows Login Security

Rod Makin

I have a website that interogates a microsoft access database. I used Visual
Web developer to create the site. When the web page accesses the database it
uses the local machine user ASPNET. Where is this set? And is it possible to
use the login ID as per the user on the machine that is looking at the web
page?

If this is not enough detail I can provide more, and appreciate any help I
can get with this. Ive been banging my head against a brick wall it seems
all day!

Regards

Rod