Windows Media Player and ASP.NET (with VB code behind)

ASPuser

Hello
I have 2 questions. Hope someone answer...if possible, please include code example, please. Thanks in advance

1. I have ASP.NET page and I placed Windows Media Player in it. It has Play, Pause, Stop (html)buttons. Is there anyway to programmatically send "play" commend to the WMP from code behind file(vb.NET)? I hav
wmp.aspx: there is wmp control and 3 buttom
wmp.aspx.vb: I would like to play wmp in wmp.asp

2. How I can know player.controls.currentPosition value from wmp.aspx.vb side? I would like to program depending on the player.controls.currentPosition value from wmp.aspx.vb. Is this possible

M Dub

I found this topic:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...kJMrT4WDHA.384%40TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl&rnum=11
(sorry about the long link, it's the only way I know how to link to a
newsgroup message).

Is there any other way to control the embedded media player control without
scripts (in Visual Studio .Net Code)?

Thanks,
Mike

ASPuser said:
Hello,
I have 2 questions. Hope someone answer...if possible, please include code
example, please. Thanks in advance.
1. I have ASP.NET page and I placed Windows Media Player in it. It has
Play, Pause, Stop (html)buttons. Is there anyway to programmatically send
"play" commend to the WMP from code behind file(vb.NET)? I have
wmp.aspx: there is wmp control and 3 buttoms
wmp.aspx.vb: I would like to play wmp in wmp.aspx