    wmp.aspx: there is wmp control and 3 buttom
    wmp.aspx.vb: I would like to play wmp in wmp.asp

    2. How I can know player.controls.currentPosition value from wmp.aspx.vb side? I would like to program depending on the player.controls.currentPosition value from wmp.aspx.vb. Is this possible

    ASPuser, Apr 19, 2004

  2. ASPuser

    M Dub Guest

    I found this topic:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...kJMrT4WDHA.384%40TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl&rnum=11
    (sorry about the long link, it's the only way I know how to link to a
    newsgroup message).

    Is there any other way to control the embedded media player control without
    scripts (in Visual Studio .Net Code)?

    Thanks,
    Mike

    "ASPuser" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I have 2 questions. Hope someone answer...if possible, please include code

    example, please. Thanks in advance.

    > 1. I have ASP.NET page and I placed Windows Media Player in it. It has

    Play, Pause, Stop (html)buttons. Is there anyway to programmatically send
    "play" commend to the WMP from code behind file(vb.NET)? I have

    M Dub, Apr 21, 2004