    software is possible see all events occurrences in the windows , and is
    possible "see" when the call is arrive in that softphone.

    i this that´s all !!! Thkx!!

    wetrain, Mar 8, 2006

  2. wetrain

    Jaideep Guest

    wetrain wrote:
    > Hi ....
    >
    > I need some help. Actualy i´m develop a plugin for a USB Telephone.
    > These phone is connected with a USB port in computer. My problem is ,
    > when the softphone receive a call, my plugin have to detect, and inform
    > to the phone for the ring on. The softphone which i work , don´t have
    > any API to help. For solve the problem i think i have to intercept the
    > messages which softphone send to windows, and windows send to
    > softphone. When the softphone receive a call, the display show
    > "Chamando" . is possible get this message windows through my plugin?!?!

    You can't break into dll's.Check if your usb phone(And
    of course service provider) supports any standard protocols like SIP
    then only you can write a code for it.(Though I'll suggest you to build
    your own usb phone )

    > I seach in internet , and i found a software TracePlus Win32. With this
    > software is possible see all events occurrences in the windows , and is
    > possible "see" when the call is arrive in that softphone.
    >
    > i this that´s all !!! Thkx!!

    Instead of monitoring program,monitor usb port by
    softwares like "USB port monitor" or "softice".Voice and compression
    monitoring is quite difficult here but you can atleast find triggering
    commands.To check compression you will need to use another voip
    terminal which inturn can display codec. This message is off-topic here
    may be you should try 'hardware USB' group or some voip group.

    Jaideep, Mar 8, 2006

  3. On 2006-03-08, Jaideep <> wrote:
    >> I need some help. Actualy i´m develop a plugin for a USB Telephone.
    >> These phone is connected with a USB port in computer. My problem is ,
    >> when the softphone receive a call, my plugin have to detect, and inform
    >> ... [snip] ...

    > You can't break into dll's.Check if your usb phone(And
    > of course service provider) supports any standard protocols like SIP
    > then only you can write a code for it.(Though I'll suggest you to build
    > your own usb phone )

    Please do not encourage off-topic questions by answering them in this
    newsgroup, rather politely redirect the OP to the appropriate newsgroup
    and/or use email to privately communicate with him if you really want to
    answer the question, instead of polluting this newsgroup with more
    off-topic messages.
    Thank you.

    --
    John Tsiombikas (Nuclear / Mindlapse)

    http://nuclear.demoscene.gr/

    John Tsiombikas (Nuclear / Mindlapse), Mar 8, 2006