Windows mixer Input select?

Jim

Hello all. I have a need to switch between line in and mic input
progrmaticly. It's an audio test system that needs to switch
this input. When the user presses a button on my panel
depending on the state I need it to select mic or line.
I am not using C but I can call C code using a code interface in my program.
If someone could point me to some code or a script that would be great.

Jim

Jim

If you don't know how just say so, don't be an a$$hole News group nazi.
It'c C related Dip %Hit. If you think your going to be dick and intimidate
me,
think again. If you can't be helpfull then go drink a nice big hot cup of
shut the F up.

red floyd said:
[blazingly off-topic redacted]

And why would you choose to post this OS specific,
non-C++ question in comp.lang.c++?

red floyd

red floyd said:
[blazingly off-topic redacted]

And why would you choose to post this OS specific,
non-C++ question in comp.lang.c++?

1. Read the FAQ, see all of section 5, in particular 5.8 and 5.9 for
what's topical.
2. This is a C++ newsgroup, not a C newsgroup.
3. Don't top post, see FAQ 5.4.

Jim

U oohhhh. Going to call the usenet police?