    Does anybody know where I could find information about how to use
    windows pipes from java.

    Thanks

    Paul, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Paul

    jb Guest

    Assuming there is not a Pipe interface already in java??? you'd have
    to wrap
    the RAW Windows API with JNI. Of course you're tying yourself to
    windows OS.
    There may already be a common java interface into pipes defined by
    some 3rd party, as the symantecs for window pipes are similiar to
    unix/linus pipes.

    jb, Nov 27, 2003