Windows port redirection

Dustin

I am trying to connect a camera through my router to put up onto a
website. The camera (even after a firmware update) starts to get
funny when i try to watch the video feed from above the router
(outside my network). After spending a couple of days trying to
correct this i decided that the easiest way to get the camera to work
would be to redirect a connection through a computer and then to the
camera. I decided to do some research on how to redirect ports on
windows but found nothing. Everything about port redirection was
using linux. I tried a bunch of search engienes and I even went
through the whole microsoft website looking for help, but found
nothing. I have a pretty good idea how windows (Im using 98) port
connections work and how to use them, so ive decided to try and make a
program that would redirect the port myself but am still a little
unclear on how to do this. If anyone knows a simplier way to redrect
ports on windows 98, the help would be greatly appreciated.

-- the only computer thats online 24/7 is windows98

=Dustin

Jack Klein

[...]

What's your question about the C++ programming language?

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

Kevin Goodsell

Dustin said:
[...]

I am unable to locate a C++ question in your post. Perhaps you have the
wrong group? Please re-read the welcome message, paying particular
attention to the section on topicality. You seem to have missed it the
first time through, somehow.

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

-Kevin

Greg P.

| What's your question about the C++ programming language?

It seems that people think that programmers know *everything* about
computers just because they can write executables and can thus offer help on
*everything*. This is not always the case.

It's like asking a group of die-hard (original crew) Star Trek fans why
Gandalf the White doesn't remember who he once was. (Of course they may be
hard-core nerds and answer). The point is that the question is irrelevant to
Star Trek. Thus your camera question is irrelevant to C++.

Rolf Magnus

Greg said:
| What's your question about the C++ programming language?

It seems that people think that programmers know *everything* about
computers just because they can write executables and can thus offer
help on *everything*. This is not always the case.

It's like asking a group of die-hard (original crew) Star Trek fans
why Gandalf the White doesn't remember who he once was. (Of course
they may be hard-core nerds and answer). The point is that the
question is irrelevant to Star Trek. Thus your camera question is
irrelevant to C++.

That posting looks so off-topic to me that I doubt that the OP intended
to post to comp.lang.c++. Maybe he just "hit the wrong button".