    ----------
    http://www.aqod.com/?p=11 - An absolute beginners tutorial using
    VB.NET..

    Midhun K Menon, Aug 21, 2005

  2. Midhun K Menon

    benben Guest

    www.winprog.org/tutorial/

    benben, Aug 21, 2005

  3. Midhun K Menon

    Greger Guest

    Midhun K Menon wrote:

    > Is there anyone who could direct me to an absolute beginners course in
    > Windows Programming using C++? Links would be more welcome than Book
    > names, because much of the foreign books aren't locally available here
    > or is either too costly.
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > ----------
    > http://www.aqod.com/?p=11 - An absolute beginners tutorial using
    > VB.NET..

    you probably also want some library to work with, I saw the other day that
    TrollTech now has a free release of their Qt product for Windows, ( if you
    intend to develop for yourself and create free software ), check out
    www.trolltech.com
    --
    http://www.gregerhaga.net

    Greger, Aug 21, 2005
  4. Midhun K Menon

    Sayajin Guest

    http://www.relisoft.com/win32/index.htm

    Sayajin, Aug 21, 2005
  5. Thanks guys...
    I feel there are quite a few new terminologies in windows programming
    which seems to be quite confusing..
    Thanks for those beginner tutorials! :)

    -------

    Midhun K Menon, Aug 21, 2005