Windows Registry Keys

Mathew

Hi
I have installed a new version of Python27 in a new directory. I want to get
this info into the registry so, when I install Numpy, it will use my new
Python

TIA
-Mathew

Elias Fotinis

I have installed a new version of Python27 in a new directory. I want to get
this info into the registry so, when I install Numpy, it will use my new
Python

If I understand correctly (you have multiple Python 2.7 installations and what to make this new one the current), you should change this key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Python\PythonCore\2.7\InstallPath

(ignore "Wow6432Node" if you are not on 64-bit Windows)

That'd would probably be enough for the Numpy installer. I assume you are aware about the changes that may be required to the PATH and file associations.