Windows Server 2003 SP1 and VS Studio 2003 installation program

Jeremy Holt

Hi,

Our web server located at our ISP provides us with a number of websites.
The Default Site (All Unassigned)
WebServer1 99,99,99,100
WebServer2 99.99.99.101
WebServer3 99.99.99.102

I have an asp.net application for which I create a setup program with
VirtualDirectory = \MyVirtualDirectory, Port:80. I upload this to our remote
server and run the Setup program on the local machine using Terminal Server.

Until this evening when I installed Windows Server 2003 SP1, the application
would correctly install itself to WebServer2, i.e.
http://WebServer2/MyVirtualDirectory.

However, since upgrading to SP1, the setup application insists on installing
itself to the Default Site, i.e. to http://localhost/MyVirtualDirectory.

Obviously, at some time in the distant past, I made some change to IIS 6.0
to make the setup application install itself to WebServer2, but I cannot for
the life of me remember what it was :)

This has now become extremely urgent, and I would really appreciate any
advice.

Many thanks in advance
Jeremy Holt