Windows Server Admin position at SFO,CA

peter

Hi,

Here is an urgent requirement with one of our direct customer for
Sr.Windows Server Administrator.Client is an Financial Services
company looking for Senior Consultants for this position.
Let me know your inetrest and available for the same and also
convenient time and contact details to discuss further.
We appreacite your references for this position also.
Location:San Francisco,CA

Job Title: Windows Server Administrator
Duties: Work with team members in implementing, securing,
maintaining and supporting Windows based services, including AD, WINS,
DHCP, DNS, SQL, ISA, IIS, and Exchange.
Work with team members in implementing proactive server monitoring,
performance monitoring, and application tuning using the corporate
tools, such as NetIQ.
Help provide “follow-the-sun” server support across Asia-Pacific,
Europe, and the Americas.
Provide 3rd line support to Desktop Support team members and on-call
support.
Heavy scripting responsibilities in relation to automation of server
tasks.
Skills: •Administration and engineering knowledge of the
following:
o Exchange 2003
o Live Communication Server
o Blackberry Enterprise Server