Windows Service problem

Stuart Nathan

I have a windows service that has a timer that checks if an application is
running and then tries using GetObject to attach to that application in
order to read its object model and get hold of some of its properties,
except that I can't.
I assume this has to do with operating in different spaces.

I then wrote an application, which works,
and so I then got my service to run this application, which I assumed ran in
the correct space.
This application loads, but the application now shows that GetObject returns
an error

So how do I do this?