Windows Service Service name

tshad

I am trying to set the Service Name to ServiceApp. It keeps coming up with
Service1.

I have changes all the class names, file names, and properties I can find to
ServiceApp, but in my code where I write out to the EventLog that the
service has started, it uses Service1 as the service that has started.

I have done a search of the Solution and can't find "Service1" anywhere but
it keeps showing up.

Any idea where this is coming from?

Thanks,

Tom

Mr. Arnold

tshad said:
I am trying to set the Service Name to ServiceApp. It keeps coming up with
Service1.

I have changes all the class names, file names, and properties I can find
to ServiceApp, but in my code where I write out to the EventLog that the
service has started, it uses Service1 as the service that has started.

I have done a search of the Solution and can't find "Service1" anywhere
but it keeps showing up.

Any idea where this is coming from?

The information the Eventlog is using is coming from the registry if you
have made a custom Eventlog for the application.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4508 (20091014) __________

http://www.eset.com