    Is there any way, i can say my service.sleep(15 minutes)

    Thanks,
    Shailesh

    SMG, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Just create an instance of System.Timers.Timer class in your cod. Decide on
    the external source of configuration data (registry? file? database?) and
    get the service to read that source. Nothing special.

    Note, that the question is not related to ASP.NET. If you need more details,
    post to appropriate newsgroups.

    Eliyahu

    "SMG" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    > I created a windows service.
    >
    > I want that service to make a call to msmq after each 15 minutes.
    >
    > Where do I place the timer, and how, (timing should be configurable

    from

    Eliyahu Goldin, Aug 26, 2004