windows tech support

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by chrismartin28@gmail.com, May 14, 2009.

  1. Guest

    IT24BY7 offers quality IT support services and computer network
    consulting to consumers
    and small businesses all across United States ensuring that the
    potential of your IT
    infrastructure is maximized. The mission of IT24BY7 is to build
    lifelong relationships by
    providing a superior level of technical support at an affordable
    price.
    IT24BY7 is an affordable IT support services for small and medium
    business networks, our
    technologies include Microsoft XP/Vista, Windows 2003/2008 Server help
    and Microsoft
    Exchange Server 2007 consulting as well as Cisco consulting, Apple Mac
    support and
    Linux/UNIX expertise.
    We specialize in providing technical support to small and medium size
    businesses worldwide.
    These are just few of our services that we offer to our customers:
    „X IT24BY7 IT Infrastructure and Network Services for Small Businesses:
    We specialize in providing small business companies with the following
    computer and
    network support services.
    * Computer Consulting, IT Consulting
    * IT Support, IT Outsourcing
    * Data Backup, Online Backup, Remote Backup Solutions
    * Disaster Recovery, Data Recovery Services
    * Application Installation, Support and Administration
    * Windows Support, Windows Server Administration
    * Linux Support, Linux Systems Administration
    * Apple Computer and Network Support
    * Network Security, Network Monitoring and Consulting
    * Flat Rate Computer Support, Service and Maintenance
    Proactive Computer and Network Support are essential for reliable
    business computing.
    Don't wait until your computer or network needs support. Prevent
    costly downtime by
    allowing IT 24by7 to maintain your business network!

    , May 14, 2009