  1. went to windows update and downloaded updates. Set to auto download and
    install but not working. Updates fail ti install no error message. Just says
    that your computer is preventing the updates from installing
    =?Utf-8?B?YmF6IHB5bmU=?=, Jul 9, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YmF6IHB5bmU=?=

    RobinS Guest

    This is a .Net programming newsgroup. Try posting your message in a group
    with "Windows" in the description.
    Robin S.
    ---------------
    RobinS, Jul 12, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YmF6IHB5bmU=?=

    deepakdosaya

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Setup uninstallation problem

    Hi ,

    I have problem in my application when i am uninstalling from system it is not removing files from system but it is removing from control panel.

    I am using vb.net setup.

    Please suggest me to solve this problem

    ---
    DEEPAK