Windows Vista/IIS 7.0/VS.NET 2003/Web Application|WebService error!

jpm

Hi,

I've getting the error about the incorrect version of .NET framework being
installed.
n.b. I have made sure that the application pool is using version 1.1 and
I've reinstalled 1.1 and I've made sure that aspx, asmx, etc. are pointed to
the 1.1 version of the aspnet_isapi.dll.

Does anyone have suggestions on what needs to be changed when running vs
2003 with IIS 7 on Vista Business where the following error messages are
raised? I know this has been a problem for people with setups in XP and
Server 2003. I didn't really ever see in user groups or any sites where an
actual solution was provided? Is there one. Has anyone run into this on a
Vista Business workstation?

Thanks,
Jim

Visual Studio .NET has detected that the Web server is running ASP.NET
version 1.0. The Web application you are creating or opening can be
configured to be compliant with ASP.NET 1.0.

However, the application will not be able to use new features from ASP.NET
1.1.

The default web access mode for this project is set to file ...
'http://localhost/WebService cannot be opened with the path
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebService . ...