windows web hosting

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Kunal Pandya, Feb 24, 2006.

  1. Kunal Pandya

    Kunal Pandya Guest

    Windows Web Hosting @ $ 14.95 / Year!
    with FREE Domain Registration!!!

    + Web Control Panel
    + MIn. 5 Email Boxes
    + Packages starting from as low as 10 MB upto 50 GB dedicated hosting
    + Extra FREE space
    + ASP/.NET/Access et al. support
    + 24/7 Technical Support
    + Windows Server 2003 Hosting

    We are a well established provider of shared and reseller web hosting with
    an affordable range of rates for various packages like small windows hosting
    for small plans, windows web hosting for medium to large web hosting plans
    and Linux web hosting as well. Our servers are centrally located in Denver,
    Colorado (USA) and Texas (USA). We provide quality web hosting service to
    our customers and strive to keep your website up 24x7. Our technical support
    is our USP, backed up with a well experienced and professional staff. You
    can rely on us as a best and affordable web hosting partner to keep your
    website online without any barrier.

    HostingProficient.com provides various flexible options to cover all your
    hosting needs such as ASP web hosting, ASP.NET web hosting, PHP web hosting,
    CGI web hosting, windows web hosting, Linux web hosting, business web
    hosting, small business web hosting, ecommerce web hosting, MySQL web
    hosting and more. With all of our web hosting packages you get a FREE domain
    name!

    Some of our Administrative tools contain HELM Control Panel for Windows web
    hosting plans, CPanel for Linux web hosting plans, Fantastico on Linux.

    Visit www.hostingproficient.com today! LIMITED OFFER!!!
    Kunal Pandya, Feb 24, 2006