    parts are being ignored. I tried setting TRACE but it didn't show.

    thanks
    sandy

    Sandman, Feb 15, 2008

  2. "Sandman" <> wrote in message
    news:47b570af$...

    > ASP script

    You're in the wrong newsgroup - this one is for ASP.NET...

    For ASP (including VBScript), please post in:
    microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Feb 15, 2008

  3. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    Halfway to fixed now

    Hi

    I started at the ASP.NET end, on a substantial script, and couldn't get the
    ASP.NET script working, parsed it back to something simple, then gave up and
    when to ASP, just in case I hadn't grasped some basics which are picked up
    while working on ASP. (I thought I should be able to jump in at the deep end
    on ASP.NET. Oh well.)

    However. Good news. The following script in ASP works for me now. Just
    shortly after lunch.

    This page was last refreshed on <%= Now() %>.

    It's amazing how much pleasure that success gave me.

    I found the ASP, ASP.NET and ISS FAQ websites along the way. That is mighty
    helpful.

    I have yet to return to ASP.NET to see whether the substantial script was
    only a hair's breadth away from working.

    A funny thing about my IIS. The documents mention the Web Service Extension
    node in the IIS Manager. But my Manager seems not to have one.

    Anyway, if I have an ASP.NET problem I'll let you know.

    thanks
    Sandy

    Sandman, Feb 16, 2008