    Anyone else had this? Any help will be appreciated.

    Many Thanks,

    Simon.

    Web Team @ Borough of Poole, May 17, 2005

  2. thechaosengine, May 17, 2005

  3. Thanks - I found this thread earlier...
    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mi...emote debugging&rnum=4&hl=en#a1d516020756436b

    Quick summary of the above:
    =====================
    - dcomcnfg.exe -> Component Services -> Computers -> My Computer ->
    Properties -> COM Security -> Access Permissions -> Edit Limits.
    - Grant remote access to ANONYMOUS LOGON.
    - Doesn't make sense cos out of the box EVERYONE is granted both local
    and remote permissions in Edit Limits.

    Web Team @ Borough of Poole, May 17, 2005
  4. Oh my God !!!
    Almost a month to find this solution !!!

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;896861

    Guilherme Hahn
    Web Developer
    Goiânia - Brazil