    future releases such as long horn.

    Thanx.

    Radith
    Radith, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Radith

    Chris Torek Guest

    In article <bQXmb.191204$>,
    Radith <> wrote:
    >Just out of interest would you know what language is Microsoft Windows is
    >programmed from. I think it's C and would they use this ...

    What material is a house made out of?

    Is some particular house made of wood, or stucco? Could it use
    *both*? How about stone and brick? What about glass? Maybe
    copper? PVC in the pipes? Other metals and materials?

    C is a fine language, but you need not use it for *everything*.

    >same language for future releases such as long horn.

    Where would this question make more sense: in a "how do I use this
    language" group, or in a "future Microsoft directions" group?
    Chris Torek, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Radith

    Noah Roberts Guest

    Radith wrote:
    > Just out of interest would you know what language is Microsoft Windows is
    > programmed from. I think it's C and would they use this same language for
    > future releases such as long horn.

    Don't multi-post.

    You got your answer in comp.lang.c++.

    --
    Noah Roberts
    - "If you are not outraged, you are not paying attention."
    Noah Roberts, Oct 27, 2003
  4. Radith

    Richard Bos Guest

    "Radith" <> wrote:

    > Just out of interest would you know what language is Microsoft Windows is
    > programmed from.

    Either INTERCAL or Malbolge. Probably the latter; INTERCAL is entirely
    too hackish for M$.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Oct 27, 2003