WinDriver Virtual Device

Marie

Not sure if I'm in the right place at all...

New laptop with Vista...upon second and subsiquent log-ins getting message
from :

Driver Software Installation....

WinDriver Virtual Device.... Installation prevented by policy

How do I correct/stop this message? I don't have any additional hardware
installed on the laptop...

Thanks for your help.

I have the same problem

I have the same problem with new vista CPU.
Are you found the solution?

gussuk

i also have this same problem for several months now with vista ultimate. it
would be real nice if there were a code or some kind of indication as to what
is trying to laos and why it is failing and by WHAT POLICY! Come on Microsoft
give us an answer that doesn't cost $50 to even ask the question!