Windward Studios offers free award-winning game for trying Windward Reports

Discussion in 'Java' started by David Thielen, Jan 4, 2004.

  1. The Offer

    Enemy Nations (www.EnemyNations.com) is one of the highest rated award
    winning Real-Time Strategy games ever created. And you can get a copy
    for free just by trying Windward Reports.

    The Game
    Meet interesting people on the Internet, then build big tanks and show
    the bastards who's boss!

    The Battle for the Last Planet
    Now that you've landed on the last planet, all you have to do is feed
    your people, power your city, fuel your economy, deploy your army and
    destroy Enemy Nations ... before they destroy you.

    Sophisticated Real-Time Strategy
    Enemy Nations® is quite simply the most sophisticated, most
    challenging, and most interesting real-time strategy game ever
    published.

    For the free offer, please go to www.windwardreports.com/free.htm

    Windward Reports

    Windward Reports is the only J2EE report engine that uses Microsoft
    Word as its layout tool -- so creating reports is fast & easy, for
    both technical and non-technical users.

    Combine that with the robust, plug ‘n’ play Windward Reports server
    engine and you’ve got an elegant, flexible and very affordable
    reporting solution.

    It’s as easy as 1-2-3:

    Design your report template using MS-Word (or any RTF-capable editor).
    Send your XML data file and the report template to the Windward
    Reports Server.
    Specify your desired output format: PDF, RTF, HTML or TXT.
    That’s it! There’s no learning curve or added expenses for your layout
    tool, and the intuitive JSP-like formatting syntax let’s you create
    everything from simple everyday reports to complex, enterprise-wide
    analyses. Look like a hero without ever breaking a sweat.

    For more information about Windward Reports, please go to
    www.windwardreports.com

    david@
    Windward Reports -- http://www.WindwardReports.com
    DefendTek -- http://www.DefendTek.com
    Page 2 Stage -- http://www.Page2Stage.com
    Enemy Nations -- http://www.EnemyNations.com
    me -- http://dave.thielen.com
    Barbie Science Fair -- http://www.BarbieScienceFair.info
    Hillary Clinton -- http://www.HillaryIn2004.org
    (yes I have lots of links)

    David Thielen, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Re: Windward Studios offers free copy of Enemy Nations for trying Windward Reports

    Hi;

    Three notes about this demo:

    1) You must use a business e-mail address. (ie no yahoo, hotmail, etc.
    accounts).

    2) We only allow one demo per company. So if someone else at your
    company has already received a demo key, you are out of luck.

    3) You must run the demo to get the free CD. To get the CD we ask a
    question you can only answer if you have run the demo.

    thanks - dave

    ps - If you really want the game, you can also just buy it at
    https://store.windward.net/order.do for $12.95.

    David Thielen, Jan 5, 2004