winform in web app

Marek Kolesar

Hi ...

it's possible put winform (exe or dll) into web form ? (.net 3.0 or 3.5)

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Marek,

you can only put user controls to the web form, but not the all winforms
application

---
WBR,

MK> Hi ...
MK>
MK> it's possible put winform (exe or dll) into web form ? (.net 3.0 or
MK> 3.5)

Phil Johnson

You might have to moify your web app a bit and tbh I wouldn't advise using
them anyway, but if you really have to, you could use activex objects on the
web app to display your windows forms.

--
Regards,

Phillip Johnson (MCSD For .NET)
PJ Software Development
www.pjsoftwaredevelopment.com

Marek Kolesar

yeah..thx all ...

i think its better use web user controls + AJax ... hate activex :) ... and
ofc aplication will be run over internet ... with +1000 ppl conected in same
time.

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

It's possible but you only do that if the web page needs to interact with
the desktop and the functionality is not already available in a .NET
control.

--

Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]