winhttp passing values

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by GTS, Aug 31, 2004.

  1. GTS

    GTS Guest

    Hello,

    I have the following structure,

    Form page My Server 2nd server
    html ---------->My.asp------->2server.asp

    User can submit the form in html to myasp. In my.asp I am using winhttp to
    send the form values and some additional values to the other server's asp
    page without showing the user where the actual process is happenning.

    I have used the samples, but I am not getting the values in the 2nd server.

    How to get the values?

    Note: I dont want to expose the 2nd server in Myserver.
    MyServer can be from anywhere (ie. the myserver may not known by 2nd server)

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks

    GTS

    GTS, Aug 31, 2004