WinHTTP SetCredentials

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Bryce, May 21, 2004.

  1. Bryce

    Bryce Guest

    I am using WinHTTP to hit a server. I need to provide Proxy credentials to navigate through a proxy server, as well as Server credentials to access the server

    I have called the SetCredentials method twice, once for the proxy user/pass and once for the server user/pass, but I am always returned with a 407

    Dim oHTTP As New WinHttp.WinHttpReques
    oHTTP.Open "GET", "http://server/default.asp", Fals
    oHTTP.SetProxy 2, "192.168.1.105:8080
    oHTTP.SetCredentials "proxy_user", "proxy_password",
    oHTTP.SetCredentials "server_user", "server_password, 0
    oHTTP.Sen

    If I disable the proxy and simply provide the server credentials it works. If I disable the server authentication and provide the proxy credentials it works

    It appears that I can't provide both proxy and server credentials in the same HTTP session. HEL

    Regard

    Bryce
    Bryce, May 21, 2004