Winpdb question

mclaugb

Is there any way to either restrict the number of variables displayed in the
Globals or Locals section. It is a pain having to search through this list
all of the time just to look at the values of variables in my program.
Bryan

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gerhard_H=E4ring?=

mclaugb said:
Is there any way to either restrict the number of variables displayed in the
Globals or Locals section. It is a pain having to search through this list
all of the time just to look at the values of variables in my program.

IMO, if you have too many locals or globals then that's a sign that you
should structure your application better with more functions and classes ...

-- Gerhard

nir1408

Hello Bryan,
You can restrict the number of variables displayed in the globals
name-space viewer with the filter button located second from the right
on the tool bar.
This will filter out modules, classes, and function names from the
list.

Nir