    --
    Thank you,

    Dan Sikorsky MSCS, BSCE, BAB

    Dan Sikorsky, Oct 30, 2003

  2. Dan Sikorsky

    Ray at Guest

    I'd imagine you have to install a certificate before you can enable SSL.
    Described here.
    http://www.freessl.com/resources/install/chainedssl/MS_IIS5.html I don't
    know if there's a tool that would allow you to create a certificate that
    would load with a warning about not having a trusted authority or something,
    kinda similar to selfcert.exe for VBA. I'd imagine there's something like
    that though. But, what is it that you have to test that would be different
    in https than in http?

    Ray at home

    "Dan Sikorsky" <> wrote in message
    > For testing purposes, I need to setup secure communications for a folder

    on

    Ray at, Oct 31, 2003