    need it to handle what I send to it and then close. Maybe I'm taking the
    entirely wrong approach here. Any help would be appreciated.

    James

    James Baker, Jun 3, 2004

  2. There are COM objects that can do this. I've used ZBit Inc's product with
    good success.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2187

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jun 3, 2004

  3. James Baker

    Ray at Guest

    I've used Winzip server-side before, but I used the command-line add-on for
    Winzip.
    http://www.winzip.com/downcl.htm

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Jun 3, 2004