Wireless Laser Desktop 6000

Jeff

Hey!

Today I went to a computer shop and bought a new Microsoft Wireless Laser
Deskstop 6000 (keyboard + mouse). I followed the instructions on how to
install it on my winXp (sp2) computer.

I installed the software which came with the package:
IntelliType Pro 5.4
IntelliPoint 5.4

I have problems with the Enter key and the arrow keys. I tested those keys
in MS Word, TextPad and NotePad, Those keys works as they should there. But
they don't work in MS Visual Web Developer 2005 Express

When I press the Enter key in MS Word a new line is created in the editor.
but no new line is created in MS Visual Web Developer 2005 Express when I
press the Enter key

What should do to fix these problems?

any suggestions?

Jeff