Wireless Networking

Joe H.

Hi,

I am using Dell Latitude C840 Laptop, Fedora Core 2.

Windows device manager says the wireless NIC is Dell TrueMobile 1150 Series
Wireless LAN, Mini PCI Card.

I can't get the wireless card to work.

From what I have read, the required kernel module is "orinoco_cs" which,
according to lsmod, is installed on my system.

When I do "Network Configuration"->"New"->"Device Type"->"Wireless
Connection"->... the orinoco adapter does not appear.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Joe

David Harmon

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 13:21:10 -0500 in comp.lang.c++, "Joe H."
Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

I suggest you be MUCH more careful of which group you post to.
Your post has absolutely not the slightest hint of C++ in it.

See the welcome message posted twice per week in comp.lang.c++ or
available at http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt